First of all, I'm so sorry for failing to link this in my sign-up. I know how stressful it is to write for someone who left no guidance about what they want, so I'm sorry for any trouble. If you started to write something already, please don't worry - I'm sure I'll love whatever you make. In general, I hope you don't stress out too much about this assignment. I love all the characters I requested, and I would be equally happy to see all of them in a story or just one of them.
I have a very small number of DNW's:
1. Stories about parenting, pregnancy, childbirth, or infertility - I am an infertile lady, so I don't like reading about this subject matter for obvious reasons. Mentioning children who exist in canon is okay, but please don't make them the focus of the story. Non-canonical children (ie, baby fic) is a very strong DNW for me.
2. PWP - Feel free to include a sex scene if that's where your muse takes you, but I'd prefer for sex not to be the whole point of the story. I'm a pretty vanilla fangirl, so nothing kinky please.
3. Dysfunctional relationships - I love reading about two characters working out a problem in a friendship or a romance, but I'd rather not read about a relationship that's actually unhealthy. I threw some ships in my sign-up form in case you are inclined in that direction, but please don't feel like you have to write them - I'm just as happy with genfic!
1. People finding ways to be BAMFs even if they are scared, unsure, insecure, or thrown into a situation wildly outside their skill set.
2. Travel, whether it be a fun girl's road trip or a dangerous mission in an exotic corner of the globe
3. Slices of everyday life
4. Stories involving books and reading - what are each character's favorite books? do the ladies of the MCU have a book club?
5. Stories where women are physically or emotionally protective of men
6. Crossovers involving Marvel movie ladies and Daredevil ladies - maybe Claire ends up being Pepper and Tony's favorite ER nurse, or Natasha finds herself accused of a crime and wanders into Nelson & Murdock.
I hope that some of this is helpful, and most of all, I hope you have a good time writing!